Monday, March 12, 2007

"花样少年少女"

last friday night, the sky rains heavily and comes together with a big wind...and because of the wind, some of my mother's vase falls down and broken into pieces...imagine how big the wind is lol~~xD but in the end this heavy rain finally stop at around 7pm++

at around 730pm, me together with my mom, my eldest sis and her bf and my third sis went to pasar malam to walk walk~~mom bought alot of food...for myself, i bought a newly release taiwanese tv series called "花样少年少女". It was acted by S.H.E de ella and a very hot boy group singer called "飞轮海" de 吴尊跟汪东城...for this movie, i've use 2 days time to finish watching this taiwanese tv series...really worth to watch and worth the price cuz it only cost me RM 10 to buy...else i need to pay RM 79.90 for the original dvd of "花样少年少女"...and the main male character 吴尊 is really so handsome and cute leh...^^

my own rating for "花样少年少女" = 5 stars (*****) ^.^




No comments:

Post a Comment