Saturday, March 17, 2007

Finally Passed~~~XD

today is one of the big days in my life i guess...a great moment to share with...cuz after whole day studying about this "undang" booklet, i finally went to my 2nd time exam again together with my younger brother...cuz the first time when we went to take this exam, we failed...so we retake...

arrive there at around 1:30pm...waited for like 45 mins...as in there are so many people waiting to go in and take the computer test....however, at around 2:20pm...my turn to take the exam....so i went in...did all the questions...and re-checked for like 2 or 3 times...and so i press the button to check my results...and was very suprise to see that i got pass by 45/50....the moment was extremely happy to me...by the time i finish my exam, my brother still doing his exams....so i went out and call see meng to tell her about this good news...and shes happy for me too...

but everything turns down when my brother come out from the exam hall...he got only 40/50...and hes failed...as in the pass rate is set to be at least 42/50...so he was so sad and moody...after that we walked to McD to eat our lunch...ive tried to cheer him up...cuz i know he can do it very well...just that his luck wasn't really good lately...GOD PLS BLESS MY YOUNGER BROTHER SO THAT HE CAN PASS IN THE EXAM IN THIS COMING WEEK so that me and him can go learn driving together...

WISH MY BRO LUCK PPL ^^ Cheers~~ ^^

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:19 PM

    finally u passed le~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:42 PM

    hahahahaaha
    failed undang once
    see u can fail slope or not also

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat lar nana...=.=" failed once only lar...swt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:09 AM

    if u can fail slope~ let's celebrate!! haah~

    ReplyDelete
  5. aiyo ar...mei...lian u oso not support me marr...><"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:07 PM

    cos i failed my slope~!! ahaha~ i'm a noob driver~ u can ask ps~ haha~

    Joey jy jy o~ ^^

    ReplyDelete