Wednesday, September 7, 2005

half happy and half sad day...

life is turning tough for me once again...my life this few days...not really so good...many things had happend...but one thing to be happy about..and tat is see meng came to my house to live with me and stay for 1 day 1 nite...i was so glad tat she could live with me and chat with me for the whole nite...it was on tuesday she came...she waited me at McD since 5pm...but i only arrive McD and fetch her at around 5:15pm...so sorry see meng><"...well...after my mom fetch me from home...and straightly go fetch see meng ler...after fetch her...we went to fetch my younger brother who was jus finsh tuition at angkasa...and then we went home together...

we had a great time together.. we chatted in my room untill 7pm...then we went down to watch tv together...after my mum and dad came back...we had our dinner together outside a new restaurant which name "huang ting"...the food taste not bad though..^^ after that we went home...and look at the clock...its alr 9:50...then we chatted a while downstairs...and then we went upstairs to bath...she bath first then i bath loh..hehe..then we went down at around 11:30pm...we chatted in the room which next to my dad's room...we chat alot of things...we almost share everything together...and im really glad tat we both could be best fren...and i wish that we will be best fren forever too..^^she can say is the only person who knows me the most in this world...^^

we chatted about some sensitive issues too..and she did give me some uselfull advice...when we chatting...suddenly my phone vibrate and it was msg tone ringing...i take a look at my hp screen and saw kar ling sms me to ask me whether do i think is good for her to stop studying form 6 (tui xue)..i reply her that i cant give any comment coz i scare she will regret for this in the future..then me and see meng chatted untill 1:30am...we both decided to sleep ler...eventually i alr fall asleep b4 she told me she feel sleepy..=X then while im falling into sleep...my phone vibrate althought alr been set silent mode...then i take a look at it and found it was bryan...i don bother it and try to sleep again...but this time i found tat i cant sleep already...i try so hard to fall into sleep again...but i jus cant...so i jus keep rolling on the bed...untill 2:30am..then only i can sleep by tat time...tat nite..see meng told me alot of things about ah xiang...and my goh...and kar hing too..while im rolling of cant sleep...i keep thinking how fool i am to waste such a long time on a guy...its almost 6 months++

well...the other day afternoon after i finish helping see meng with her assignment...its alr 6:30pm in the afternoon...today is the 1st time i din play Knight On9 at all for a day..coz nid to help out see meng with her assignments ma...so..no choice loh..but nvm la...help see meng more important ma...games can always play next time..^^ by the time of 6:30pm...i jus finish helping with see meng's assignment..and i go to chat with my goh kazuki on msn...i told him how i felt as usual...unfortunely...all the thing he said about me is quite true...he said that...im not really wasting my time on the guy...jus tat now im "dan lian" him...i put too much of him in my heart...while i chatting with my goh...i was crying..pai seh hor...i know crying is a very embarrasing de thing...really pai seh...but this time i really beh tahan liao ma...i try not to let those tears falling down...but it did falls down in the end...><" sorry goh...i promise u b4 not to cry anymore and be more tough...but i cried..sorry goh><"

well..eventually i felt much more better after crying out...and im glad tat see meng is by my side tat time...><" thank you so much see meng...for be ther for me when im real sad..><" while im writting this blog...im listening to 王力宏 de "爱错" and this song suites my mood very much...thanks to it..^^
well...today ends here...ill write again next time ler...hope tat everything is going fine and im happy everyday..^^

best regards from me, Neko Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment