Saturday, September 17, 2005

half happy and half sad day...

alot of things had happen in my life...and i guess for this time...there are both happy and unhappy things...yesterday was my mom's b'day...whole of our family together with my eldest sis bf keith and my 2nd sis bf valiant and we had our dinner at a restaurant which name "overseas"...last nite we was having much fun together...well as usual i be the joke of everyone last nite...although it is not tat good to be a joke...but as in everyone of us are happy...so i guess it is nth then...

my goh on msn not long after i on mine...his msn msg was written that he's sick again...i ask him about his sick and he feels much more better after went to see the doctor...and im glad to know tat he feels better ler...

while we chatting..he told me hes not in a good mood...then i ask for the reasons...and only i know is becos of a new game which he played recently...which called "Lineage 2"...never knew tat so many ppl are playing it untill my goh tells me...jack,seal,and my goh himself is playing it...and he told me tat wilson is downloading it too...he told me tat jack and seal lvled so fast...and i told him it is a sure becos they both are real gamers...although i feel abit sad when knowing this "good news"...well..i din tell my goh how i feel this time...cos as in he alr told me that hes not in a good mood...so i decided to keep it in my heart for not affect his mood...however...in the ends...he feels it and told me...he can feel i abit sad about this...then i ask him how he knows...then he answers me "sure la..ur my sis ma.."ya...indeed i am his sis...although im only his god sis...but somehow...he can feels it...thanks and sorry goh><"

i feel sad now...and no mood too...guess tat i will go play dota or ko or wat ever games and do watever thing tat will cheer myself up...cos i feel so bad now...and no one to talk to...><"

well...today ends here...ill write again next time ler...hope tat everything is going fine and im happy everyday..^^

best regards from me, Neko Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment