Wednesday, September 21, 2005

complicated feelings~~

my feelings is very complicated now...duno why...mayb is becos wat bc jus told me..today i on my msn like usual...saw something..erm..i mean saw someone's tat looks familiar to me on her display pic...think and think...think and think...untill bee ching back from college then i starting to ask her about her display pic...if i wasn't mistaken...tat was jack...a guy i've been crazy b4 in my past..a guy that i've never seen b4 who live in aus now....imagine if one day i went to aus to study...tat probably would be 2 yrs later coz by tat time i need to make a big decision whether go uk or go aus...but im sure ill sure choose to study in aus...as in i've got quite alot net frens who living in aus...jack,trang,raymond,raine,lucy and who else? ahh...ya..aixin..

never though that b.c would know jack until she told me so...feel so shock to see jack's pic on b.c display pic...but however...tat was fine...she told me she chatted b4 with jack at skype..maybe jack don't really likes to chat with me tat much...or maybe is becos the type of person i am?...lolz...duno la...one more thing to suprise...my mood would turn into tat complicated when b.c told me about her and jack...though i was let down about this and he was in my past...i guess i jus feel this becos last time i likes him so much b4...well..now i can clearly tell myself that he's in my past...not now anymore..even now im listening a song that he sent me past few months ago...

suddenly got this feelings...no one cares about me...if my goh is reading this...he sure very angry...and ask me don think wrong...today is also the 1st time i chat with b.c using skype...so now i know how to use skype alr...tat was nice^^ about the phone thingy...i really nid some feedback from u all la...pls do give me some comment...my budget is below RM999...

well...today ends here...ill write again next time ler...hope tat everything is going fine and im happy everyday..^^

best regards from me, Neko Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment