Thursday, September 29, 2005

wat is happening to me?

i dono why...i really dono why...wat is happening to me? im so confuse now...i feel like crying d...>_<"...

today i went to college to attend a class..our class starts 10am...as usuall was walking to 3rd floor to attend the class...met xiu min and yuk tat there...then suddenly ms.nuranie came up to ask us go down as in we are going to see the wine guide which in cd form...using comp to see of coz...see thru LCD loh..hehe^^...fortunately the class was quite fun and happy today...becos of reading the bottle wine label...those french word...is exactly diffrent slang from english...can u imagine how "sauvignon" read? it was read "saurvinion" in english...weird eh? yes indeed it is quite weird...but it was this which made the class fun...^^

class ends up at 11:40am...i went down to lobby and sitting on the sofa while waiting them...start from yesterday im thinking should i join them for lunch anot? well..in the end...i did join them for lunch...they came out at around 11:58am...then my goh come down from upstairs and sit beside me...asking me why din i tied up my hair...and wat i told him it was becoz of 2 of them(my goh & kar hing)...becos they felt weird after i tied up my hair...xiu min's comment was asking to me to tied my hair only after my hair gets more longer...i guess shes rite ba...nvm la...jus listen to her loh...nothing wrong de i guess..^^ my goh say its really quite "qi guai" after i tied up my hair...so better don tied it loh...^^

after that we all went to car park as in all of us( me,my goh,ah xiang,bee ching,kar hing,susan,wai kin,and steven...was in susan's car to go pasar pinji(bin ru gang) to have our lunch...din know tat the car is actually tat full ever since my appearance in the car...this is making me to sit on bee ching's leg..and i actually felt so "pai seh" coz the last time i sit on other ppl's leg was 10 yrs ago...and now...i really feel veli "pai seh"...>_<" my goh sit next to me..then continue with wai kin,ah xiang and steven...kar hing sits infront...
i wasn't tat happy while every one was like so happy and smiling laughing in the car...i really dono why...can anyone tell me why? i wondering do my goh feel this too? dono ler... 10 mins later we arrive there and we all go down...take the rice and pick the food tat we wan to eat and find a place sit down and enjoy our lunch...they even provide soups...wat a nice^^...and its white carot soup...tat was my favourite soup...my mom cook it as in i like it so much...although its not as tasty as my mom's cook..=P..but it taste not bad..^^

after we all finish eating our lunch...we start to chit-chatting for a while...while some ppl havent finsih their food..my goh was the 1st to finish his rice...he was fast enough...susan suggest tat we all go for a trip together...my goh them couldn't really go if the trip is set on december...becos they have organized a trip to genting with some of our ex school frens(kar kee,zhen hoong,ah fu,and foo choy of coz whos currently working at genting now...so duno when will the trip being held...

well...i guess its quite enough for today's life...today ends here...ill write again next time ler...hope tat everything is going fine and im happy everyday..^^

best regards from me, Neko Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment