Thursday, August 25, 2005

Final exam had jus started...I've studied since yesterday night...yesterday i study until around 12:15am...then i beh tahan liao..then planning to sleep..but suddenly my hand phone rang...a friend of mine called me up to chat...he's a guy...but don misunderstood hor...we are only "FRIENDS" n nth more...we chatted for around 1 hour and 12 minutes...then he say wan me to sleep coz its quite late for me as in he knows i got exam this morning..so i say bye bye to him and hang up the phone loh..hehe...he wasn't tat bad guy after all..haha=P...well...i always call him bad ppl..tats how i call him..
this morning...i was abit late for exam..coz b4 went out...i forgot to bring the docket( a paper we must acquire in order to take the exam legally ) i arrive and saw phui ghee,she smiles at me..hee..i was being set to sit on the 1st row..Susan sits behind me...Steven sits behind Susan...phui ghee was sitting on the same row as me..see mei too..as in xiu min sits the row behind mine...michael and wai kin sits quite behind thought...
well..the exam starts at 9:40am...and i finish my paper at around 10:30 loh..would it be too fast?=P...well..Susan was faster than me..but not for so long time loh..the section a i still can handle...untill section b...some of the notes I've study last night...cant remember..so some was blank...but not all loh...hehe...and section c...gotta choose 3 question out of 5 question...hard ler...luckily i kena one...i mean last night i got go hafal one essay which my lecture tells us its quite popular de topic...then it really comes out...how lucky am i...hehe..
after i finish my exam and came out from the auditorium, Susan ask me to to accompany her to parade to buy something for herself and she have to help ah xiang find a shoe string...which is green in color...this ah xiang ar...i know he loves green color so much...hope Susan can find the shoe string for him ler...hehe..he will sure be happy bout it...
guess wat? by writting the blog here...I'm doing several things at the same time,I'm chatting with Alfred on msn, listening his hosting on DryicE FM and smsing with Michael...Alf always host very nice de...hehe...tats why i likes to hear his host...coz he will host many many nice nice de song de ne...
Michael and Eric having 2 exam tomorrow..econs and Malaysian studies...i heard Eric told me tat Malaysian study is quite tough...i feel quite worry bout it ler..coz I'm going to take this subject next semester...i was thinking to ask either Michael or Eric to borrow me their notes..Hana..=P...well..its kinda late now...i still online and listening to Alf host...wish Michael and Eric and others who will have exam tomorrow good luck in their exam la...^^
well..i guess ill ends my blogs here ler...quite tired ler today...now listening the new song of ping guan at DryicE FM...this song is a quite romantic song...erm...i hope ler...everything is fine tomorrow and I’ll be happy everyday^^
best regards,
NeKo JoEy

No comments:

Post a Comment