Sunday, August 21, 2005

a simple but happy day^^

today leh...can say is a quite happy day for me...erm why ar...is simply becoz I experienced radio hosting by hosting DryicE Fm today loh..hehe^^ well..since yesterday me and sou and mei ling hv been discussing about asking me to host tomolo...as wat ive promise...i only promise to host 30 mins...=P...but in the end hor...i host ler 1 hour and 30 mins ne...hehe..^^...well...this was my 1st time hosting...sure feel nervous and of coz happy...^^....every each time i finish host a new song...i will keep asking some of my frens about my hosting...ill ask mei ling and sou for it...well...i hv to say i host tat good is becoz of their encourage...if not becoz of them both...i wouldn't host tat good i guess...thanks u both sou and mei ling^^...i host untill 5:00pm...then i pass it to sou...I like to hear his host ne...haha...becoz hor he can host nicely ler^^...he host for 1 hour untill 6pm loh..after that he pass to max to host...today is really a quite happy day for me...i now wish and hope that everything is fine and im happy everyday like today loh...^^

best regards,

Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment