Wednesday, May 2, 2007

All My Fault T_T

im feeling soo sad now...very sad...my emotion is not stable at all...all this happens after ah goh's reply when i ask him whether they are going out tonight...he reply me with "watching spiderman 3 later*....why didnt they ask me along? why? the reason he reply me was saying cuz they watch it at night...but i can go along oso mar...or this has made them get used to tat i wont be going out at night with them so they direct wont ask me along...wats the meaning of all this then? if he ask i could arrange my own transport...T_T ><"

or perhaps my existence doesnt bring anything to them except for my families...people who know me well knows tat friends is the most important thing in my life...by having this kind of character, the benefits is that ill have quite amount of frens...but the side effect of it which is i can be easily dissapointed by frens of wat they did to me...

just because they think i cant go out at night...so they directly skip asking me about tat...i guess even i'd able to drive already...they wont ask me out oso...but i just feel so sad tonight...i know cant fully blame them for doing so...sigh...blame myself T_T

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:47 AM

    aiks.. jie.. dun think lidat la~ mayb they got used tat u can't go out.. so they didn't invite u le??

    e.g.. last time mei always ffk my CH frens cos they all stay over at fren's house after the birthday party.. so this year.. they didn't ask me too~ haha~ it's like.. they just got used o~

    mayb u can tell ur gor abt it,telling him.. u r able to go out at nitez edi o~ and the rest leave it up to him lo~

    dun be disappointed o~ ^^ dun make urself sad cos of other ppl's decision o dear~ ^^

    sry for not telling u tat i went to ipoh~ tis is cos i was busy.. and tehre's sure no time for me to visit u~ so.. jus didn't inform ya~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:26 AM

    Rules: For those who are being tagged, you are required to write a story about one of your crush, be it a current or previous crush. To be exactly different from the common tags, there is no questions imposed this time. All you have to do is to write a story about him/her. Also, five persons will need to be tagged at the end of the post. This tag is originated from Truly***Mic (http://thammic.blogspot.com). You must post up these rules before you start writing.


    u been tagged!! ^^

    ReplyDelete