Friday, May 25, 2007

wahahaha...finally...i passed~~XD

wahahahaha....finally, i passed my driving test...im able to drive by myself at last....xD

this moment indeed is a great moment in my life...i think later in going to take some photos for my P licence purposes xD

thanks God and my frens for blessing me lor...everything seems to be ok until the parking part...i forgotten a step..then luckily the girl that ready to park after me tells me say tat "leng lui, chor jor ar" then only i notice and quickly do the right steps...(phew) thanks alot to the girl actually...i said thanks to her after tat...^^ im actually counted quite lucky ler...XD

after back from the driving exams, i straight continue my assignment that havent finished...and after the print & bind process, i passed to my lecturer at 2:30pm...and straight head up to genting...cuz my parents is going genting to watch a concert...arrive there already quite late...its about 5:45pm...ordered room service because want to be quick to prepare for the concert at 8pm...

overall this superior deluxe room is quite nice and comfort....it comes with 2 single bed and a sofa bed beside the window...overnight for a night then went back to ipoh straight at 12:30pm....arrive ipoh at around 5pm because we stop by Bidor to eat "duck drumstick mee*....tats all for this 2 days rushing trip...cheers ppl ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment