Friday, May 11, 2007

3 Months Training In KL~~

its really been quite a while since i blogged my last post...untill my sis mindy oso ask me why so long havent blog ler...actually i was quite busy lately with my assignments and homeworks...lots of stuff to do lately...sigh~

next week assignment due date ler...have to rush everything...hopefully ill able to finish it in time...ppls...pls wish me luck~~xD

tat day went to old town eat lunch with yuk thart, xiu min and choon chuen...we talked about our training in KL for 3 months...should be quite fun...and xiu min even jokingly says tat after 10pm they will locked the door unless work nightshift...funny ler xD i can feel all of us is looking forward on the training we are going to have...if not mistaken would be around january 2008...perhaps might have chance to hang out or yum cha abit with my kl frens...keke...luna lar, nana, hola, ps, piggie and Bear...he said he'd treat me drink when i go kl...wahahahaha...sound reli fun horr...might can even go shopping with luna and mindy....xD

however, its still so early to think about tat...but we all really looking forward to train there ^^ since yuk thart is helping in finding appartment rent in kl...i asked him to find the area of damansara de lor...cuz luna just live near there...xD since there is only 5 of us going to train in kl...i think probably an appartment with 2 rooms and a living room would be just nice...if anyone of u read this post...can kindly help me research abit about the apartment in kl o...let me know the price and stuffs...thanks^^

till den...cheers ppl XD

No comments:

Post a Comment