Monday, April 30, 2007

Congratulations~ =D

congratulations to xiu min, my best frens in college who was just start dating lately...starting she's not willing to tell me about it...but somehow i can sense it myself...maybe its because ( girl's sense is quite accurate sometimes lol~~xD)

today rains asked her during class de break...then only she willing to tell us the truth...she said they started after the genting trip...and i was happy to hear about it...but because before this choon chuen got tell me about him and xiu min...tat time he tell me tat xiu min didnt reli fullfill his "point"....but now hes dating with xiu min...however, im happy to know tat xiu min is dating with someone she likes....so i gave my best wishes to her...bless her o ^^

however, this has made me abit envy of her and the thinking to try the taste of dating...hahas...funny ler me...silly me...^^" but i wont let this to overpower my mind by simply accepting andrew to test untill the one im waiting likes me the same way lor..or perhaps the one should be destined to me havent appear...anyways...wish me luck in waiting the one in my life o...cheers =D

No comments:

Post a Comment