Friday, April 27, 2007

Mothers Day~~

lately...alot of exams are being held in the college...for business student, Secreatary student, account student or even IT students, they are having their finals...where us the hotel students are having exams too...but minor ones...yesterday we had our m'sian studies exam in the auditorim which starts 2pm...not reli did well...but was suprise to see the 5th question is a question about how to return the nature back to how it was which i think its not related to m'sian studies AT ALL...however, thanks to it...i might able to get pass...=D

on last saturday night, a junior of mine *banana* hints me tat he likes me...he told me tat he wanted to find a gf...then i ask him to look for our newly join junior...but he say he wan to find me to be his gf...so i direct tell him cannot...then he keep on ask me why cannot...because i really dono wat my heart is thinking...therefore i cannot be not fair to him...cuz my heart was attached to another guy... since then , he never ask about it anymore...however, he still flirts with me on msn sometimes...but i quite enjoy tat haha xD

tml will be the 4th time of me learning driving...i guess continue like this...4 more times of car learning, ill be finishing my driving course...=D after tat i can drive myself wherever i want...=D

tat day when me and my mom on the way to fetch my brother from the tuition center, she suddenly ask me what i want to work after studies..i told her ill go find work in KL..and she just say "orhh ok"...guess she let me go KL work ler after all...=D thanks horr mommyy...love ya so much =D

Mothers Day is coming horr...my dear friends...tell ur mom how much u love them not only on mothers day lor...after all this day is just a day created by those ppl who wants to sell flowers to earn some profit...just don ever ever cheat or lie to ur mom..cuz they are the one who always care for u and oso the most...=D

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:03 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete