Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Valentines Till Chinese New Year~~

lately, alot of events happend, from valentines untill chinese new year...on valentines, received flowers from andrew...he send me 22 roses for RM 99...22 is my birthdate...tats why he send me 22 roses...

before wrapped...


after wrapped.....



this yr's chinese new year very special, on saturday, my 3rd aunt bring her 2nd son and comes with my youngest auntie and her family...they arrive around 12:30pm...we having lots of fun together...family gathering mar...sure so happy...somore my mom cooked a lot of delicious food...yummy xD...but the most happy thing is that I received a lot of ang pows...xD
here are some photos i took during cny...xD

Home Made Wan Tan Mee By My Mom^^

My 2 Cute Little Cousin~~ Zi Ying

& Zi Man

Both Zi Ying & Zi Man~~

My Younger Cousin Brother Zheng Yee With Bibi~~~


this yr is the first year bibi celebrating chinese new year with us...so on 年初二 we brought bibi along to
北海 to visit 姑婆...she cooked alot of delicious food for our arrivings...the most delicious ones of coz is sambal prawn...xD reli reli delicious ler...xD




along the way to 北海, bibi was so sleepy...she looks like this in the car...

ill update more often in the future...tats all for now...cheers and happy cny ppl ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment