Tuesday, February 6, 2007

What Should I Do?

liking him...is reli an unexpected things that happend...i didnt think before that i'll like him one day...still remember...the first day i know him in sro, i asked him why he don hv gf...and summore ask him wat is his requirement for the gals he wants and i said ill help him to find one~~untill today, his requirement still the same...but something new added which i cant fullfill it as in im in ipoh...

many bad things happen to me today...and just now when my parents fetch me home, i got scolded for no reason...i got pissed and came home...and finally i cant take it and i cried~~at this sudden moment, i suddenly felt like don want to wait for him anymore....I just...doesnt seem to stand any chance...and im really suffering...i bet even he reads this, he wont do anything...untill i confess to him directly~~~

last nite andrew smsed with me...till like 12am++...and he remembers every single word i say to him...and he say every single sms i sent him brighten his day and makes him smile even b4 open my sms when he knows the sender was me~~

I told andrew that i might need more time to face him...cuz i cant face him now yet, maybe becuz b4 this he scared me...and he said he rather to wait me than receving bad news from me~~

i reli dono wat to do....pls...anyone...tell me wat should i do? ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment