Monday, February 5, 2007

One Day Trip In Pg~~

Y'day woke up around 730am....prepared everything then went into the car at around 830am to get ready to pg~~~ at around 10:15am, we arrive queensbay mall then we parked our car and went down to the center point of queensbay mall...this mall is a newly opened mall...there are still many empty shop lot yet to be rent~~
but lar, there are oso many other shops tat is opened~~

some of the shops name in this queensbay mall which i still can remember are De' Cupid, Add-On, and Espirit.
At around 230pm++....my mother's favourite 2 taiwanese actor - 王识贤 & 李兴文 appears in the center of the mall...when they appears...the crowds are shouting to welcome them...and they choose 5 ppl to the stage to play some games with them where my mom appears to one of the lucky person they chosed...

3 lady and 2 guy was chosed to play the game....the game is actually need ppl to sing the 意难忘's song...and my mom appears to be the one who sing the best in the group...so my mom won the game and 王识贤 gave my mom a necklace by helping my mom to wear it on...i can see my mom's face...shes really so happy...and im happy for her too..

at around 330pm...both of 王识贤 & 李兴文 went to backstage alr and prepare to leave...therefore i go shopping alone in the mall...this mall is actually quite newly opened....therefore there aren't any network coverage in this mall...and this cause my dad can't find me...but luckily in the end i met them accidentaly...during shopping, ive took some of the valentines present which are selling as in valentines is just around the corner...ive bought myself a new shoe as in my old shoe is spoiled~~it cost around RM50



so after tat we went to gurney drive to eat our dinner...me and my mum ordered kuey teow t'ng to eat as in their soup is really different from ipoh ones...and its really so delicious...my 3rd sis ordered penang laksa....my dad ordered char kuey teow....



thats all for this one day trip in Pg....cheers ppl^^

No comments:

Post a Comment