Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bee.:D

I feel super relieved now. I found my long lost best net friend in facebook! Haha! Yup, I found BEE! Hahahahaha.

I still remember we met at mIRC when we were young, where we’re both was only 15 I think. I still remember we were quite able to talk well and since then we keep in contact from mIRC to Icq and to msn and we continue keep in contact through sms and phone calls. We used to talk a lot and we became online best buddies. A lot of memories flow out one by one, I must say we had a very great time talking and chatting together.

So according to my calculations, I know him since 2002, so its 9 years already this year. It’s been a great pleasure to know him. I used to call him different nick names. Ah Bee or Bee. Sometimes when I mention Ah Bee, my mom would think is a girl friend of mine, but Bee was actually his surname. xD

Bee, a very good old friend of mine. Cheers! =)

A testimonials written by him 5 years ago. :P

ahbee

No comments:

Post a Comment