Saturday, January 13, 2007

Lunch In Secret Recipe Mid Valley

woke up quite early this morning at 5am...wash my face and bruth my teeth~~
took 1 small pillow and a small blanket into the car with me so that i can continue my sleep in the car LOL~~

arrive KL at around 8:27am (its actually consider as quite fast already~~ xD)

straightly went to a hotel call "Vistana" to meet up with a sales man which happens to be the only supplier for some chemical thingy cuz daddy needs to use tat in the factory~~

when we arrive vistana hotel, the bombay guy say hes coming back to the hotel in around 10 mins time...so my parents and I went to a mamak stall near the hotel to eat our breakfast...for myself, ive ordered a cup of hot milo, my parents order 2 cup of hot teh tarik, one roti telur, a pack of 80 cents nasi lemak, and one mee goreng ayam...total eat liao RM 9.50~~consider quite ok in KL area...

after daddy get his things from tat bombay guy, we went to desa petaling to see furniture...when we arrive there...we only know there is actually a furniture fair going on...so daddy wait till 10am then only go see the furniture fair....


along looking at those furnitures, ive seen some cute cute stuff...and i use my handphone to capture their photos~~ xD

Below are some of the photos i captured~~ xD




we walk around this big furniture building untill 12:15pm....then we rush to mid valley to meet up with my 2nd sis~~in the end we meet up with her at center court of mid valley where mitsubishi car is showing in center of this center court in mid valley...one of the car call "Triton"....quite a big size car...cost about RM211000 with a in-car dvd player and screen which is an add-in accessory...starting we all still tot its included inside RM211000...its reli expensive ler !! LOL~~

after we finish observe this car...sudden luna appears infront of me...and im so happy to see her..^^ and she sudden gave me a prezzie!! i feel more happy about it....and then we went to secret recipe to wait for nana, ps, hola and kinz....when i open the prezzie covered with a very nice design prezzie envelope...and found a very cute and small forever friends bear....the bear is holding a string written *best friends forever*...i was so touch of it...thx alot luna dearie sis~~hugss ^^ while waiting for them to come, we both sat down a place and order thing first~~ for myself, ive ordered a fish & chip while luna ordered a cordon bleu chicken....not long after that, they all arrive, i was sitting with luna...ps sit next to me while hola sit infront of me...kinz sit beside luna and nana sit infront of luna...

at first...everyone seem so quiet~~then they keep looking at secret recipe menu to see what food and drinks to order...nana order a burger, hola order a pie with alot of black pepper on top of it, ps order a very cheezy macaroni cheese with futucini and kinz order a banana chocolate cake...as for beverages, me and luna both ordered ice lemon tea, nana ordrered a fresh milk, hola order RO water, ps order oreo milk shake while kinz order chocolate milk shake~~

when everyone is starting to eat, its not so quiet after all....we start to talk and jokes around...actually had thx to kinz for joking around during the lunch~~lol...xD

while im eating my fish, hola asked me why i come to kl...i told him that i come to kl to fetch my sis...then after a while....he ask luna wat time im going back...then luna say "u ask her urself lar~~" then he look at me and ask me "when are u going back?" then i look at him and told him "after lunch then i go back lo" then he jus answer "orh"....when i nearly finish my fish, i feel so full where my plate is still full with french fries...as in ps can eat so much....so when i know i cant finish my french fries, i asked him to help out by pointing at it and ask him to eat it....then hola look at me and ask me..."u don eat french fries one ar? " then i told him "no...but im too full to eat"...then he straightly say "i like to eat french fries so much ger lo" and then he starting to help me eat my french fries...at this time...kinz hand also help me eat some of the french fries...we eat untill 3:45pm then my 2nd sis called me to tell me that they are waiting me at the digi center there which near to deli france...for this lunch, luna pay for me to treat me eat...makes me feel abit pai seh...but she say in the future if she goes to ipoh, i treat her back lo...and i will for sure...xD

when i wanted to tell luna that during my bday i wan her to come to ipoh, instead of saying that, i said it wrongly into "when ur bday u come to my house"...and hola straightly laugh at me saying "when she bday she go ur house ar?" lol~haha~~blury me ^^" me and luna ate ler total of RM38.50...thx luna^^ we 6 person total eat up to RM 100++...no choice lo...its secret recipe ma...so its ok..^^

after paying the bill, luna walked me to the digi center there and we both say bye bye and take care infront of mph bookstore...and when we was looking for nana, ps, hola and kinz them, they were actually on the elevator already...so we both look at them and waves bye bye^^

after tat viv sis say wanted to go to her rented apartment in subang to take something..she say is somewhere around sunway university college....becuz of some mistaken...we drove to the wrong road and pass by sunway university and oso monash university...we also pass by taylor's college and notice why their fees is so expensive...cuz their building is reli huge...^^" (my own theory LOL~~) and then i notice that actually monash uni is just near to my sis's apartment...lol

ok thats all for this KL One Day Trip & Lunch~~

cheers joey...ure the best ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment