Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Does Him Worth A Try? Should I Wait?

msg him, is the usual thing i nid to do if wan to chat with him...but last nite, suprisingly he msg me with "was dota-ing just now" so we starting to chat since then~~

was quite happy last nite....cuz he reli rarely msg me one...well at least he msg me last nite...and alr so happy bout it....chat till around 11pm...gave him some forum website to view as in he say hes looking for some new forum...and the forum he said wanted to ask me go view one...i cant join cuz nid password one...summore nid to contribute things to get the password....so just forget it lo~~xD

last friday, andrew sms me...i reply his 1st and 2nd sms...untill the 3rd sms...i stop replying him...and untill last nite, when having moral classes, kuen yee came to me and tell me andrew wasnt in a good mood and seem very unhappy...and it was because of me...by not replying his sms, he tot i got angry with him...where i didnt'...i was like..."why should i get angry of him? he didnt do anything wrong ma"....sigh~~

then only i realise i have this such big influence to him...maybe he's reli a loyal guy and sweet guy...maybe not...who knows? but he's a reli nice guy...its just my own problem...cuz my heart alr attached to another guy...one of my frens says tat i shoudlnt waste andrew's time...and should tell him....but tat would be so hurt...cuz i can feel he likes me so much...so my planning for now...is just let it be like now...

its reli so easy for me to have a bf straight away now...is just depends on whether i wan anot....then some of my frens says to me like "you wan to choose the one u don like him but he likes u as a bf meh? wasting ur own time and hurt him only~" its true though...but sometimes when the one im liking now...give me negative response...i will consider back andrew...i know this is so wrong...but i reli dono why....love is reli so complicated....

luna say im actually is a sweet gal...with quite good personality and a cute face...but i know myself is not those pretty pretty types of girl...some ppl would say, " u don't have a bf b4? its reli hard to believe..." (tat was one of my college frens say about me)

i wonder....should i wait for him till he's graduate? does it worth to wait? worth to try? hes a very harsh person, would straightly say NO to those he doesnt have feel for...such a harsh person...say not caring but not true at all...say caring oso cant, just maybe a mixture of not caring + caring...sometimes caring, sometimes not~~ summore hes a very cool type of guy...confusing~~

No comments:

Post a Comment