Wednesday, January 31, 2007

cheers ^^

can hardly believe that Im about to graduate this yr...without notice, i actually study in this college for 2 yrs ++ alr...still remember b4 i enter the college, i was afraid because i went in there to study alone...without a fren..summore im a very timid person...it was hard for me to get through it by tat time...still remember wai keong tells me that "don be afraid, many ppl go into college alone and ends up going out with a bunch of frens"

2 yrs had pass, ppl in the college come and go, like my original counselor ms loke, another counselor azrul, elissa, and many many other lecturers that taught me b4 which i like so much like ms vasanthi & mr alvin...
ppl always come and go~~which is oso a thing we cannot change

im now alr in diploma semester 5, things are getting tougher and tougher...cuz i left 2 semester to go in order for me to finish my diploma...however, my resolution for this yr is to pass all the subjects...if can, with flying colors lo...xD

last nite had this happy chatting in the chat room that consists of me, luna, nana, hola, & ps....thought they are talking about this saturday's buffet where im not involve in, but im still happy bout it...cuz i enjoy having so many ppl chat together in a chat room...it just can cheers me up easily ...i dono why ^^ maybe because frens is always such an important part of my life...xD i think this kind of group chatting must be held mroe often...cuz tat would be a happy thing for me xD

cheers ppl...Ure the best Joey^^

No comments:

Post a Comment