Sunday, June 26, 2005

a very special saturday~~~~

tOnite i need to attend my relatives wedding dinner......start at 7:30pm and ends at 10pm....at around 10:30pm,fu ming,ah xiang,my goh,see meng and kar hing come my house as the plan...1stly we watch tv together till 11pm...after that we went upstairs after my 3rd sis set all the karaoke things....then we went up and starting to have fun...they go out to the uppest balkoni to walk a whlie...then go in to the house again....and starting to sing...they rolled on the floor carpet...and they dances all over the places.....hahahaha...funny ler....onli kar hing sit there on the sofa.....then we all sing karaoke loh...all ppl sing together...all along the nite i keep kacau ah xiang by always asking him to sing...haha...but then he say"zhu yan ka ying goi cheong sin"...-.-"...i keep saying don wan...but later on i did sing loh.....in the mid...we ask fu ming to take a picture of me,see meng,ah xiang my goh and karhing....we take a same picture 2 times....after tat we continue singing....ah xiang keep sitting on the floor whole nite...haha...up to him loh if he feels gd by tat...well...later on...they finish sing a cd...see meng wants to see eye2...then they agree also...so i open the eye2 for them....indeed this is a fail de ghost movie...as in its not scary at all and make them feel so sleepy....they keep complaint the movie not scary enough...especially ah xiang...hahaha...well...we keep watching it...my goh sit beside me...then is see meng...then karhing and then ah xiang...sit on the sofa....fu ming sit another sofa....the movie ends up at 2:25pm...we went down and they go toilet...after that...i open door for them to go out...i stand b4 the wooden door...ah xiang go out the last...he say bye bye at me...hehe...then open the gate for them to go out...after tat i went back to upstairs and prepare to sleep....after i change clothe and brush my teeth...i watch at the clock...its alr 3am...haha...this is the 1st time my fren come my house untill so late and also the 1st time i sleep this late.......although is so late...but then i enjoy it...hehe...i really hope they will come more to my house in the future...^^
I guess ill jus end my blog here this time...and i hope that everything will be fine and i will be happy everyday...^^and also hope that days as happy as today can be more....^^
To Be ContinuE~~~~
NeKo JoEy

No comments:

Post a Comment