Saturday, June 25, 2005

an normal day~~~

tOday is actually a very rush day for me...as in today is my intro to hospitality assignments due date...ive been rushing for tat assignment this few days alr...but then i only finish by this morning at 11:30am...save them into my cd-rw and quickly rush to factory to print it out as in the printer all in my house are spoiled~~haha..weird rite??when i arrive at the factory i run quickly to a comp and open it...when i was feeling so happy and starting to open it...i found that my assignments is not inside...wats inside it...was my old assignments that i havent finish yet...*sigh*...i have no other choice but hv t0 ask mom to fetch me back home and save again for once more....but in the end...i done with those printing stuff and take it then straightly rush to college at 1:15pm...i was late for my critical thinking class...but then luckily i alr give my critical thinking lecturer Ms.Sharifah a call that i will be abit late f0r the class and she jus say is ok...shes really so kind^^
tOday the class doesnt seems to be normal because the absent of Michael,a business student.The topic that we discuss is about piercing and something which called "generation Y"...although my lecture alr explain to us wat is "generation Y"...but i guess not all of us know wat is it exactly...well...left 30 mins untill our class ends...they starting to talk a new topic which is about"why guys care so much for a gal's virginity?"well...i don really know much about that...but i do agree a fact that why a guy cares so much about a gal's virginity is because gals can be pregnant...the guys will scare if the gal had born any children without his informations...
well..lets jus skip tat topic...our class ends at 2:20pm,i ask permission to leave the class and also being approve but then all of us ends our class together too...wat a nice^^...mE and xiu min rush to computer lab and ask told mr loke that we wanted to print our assignments...but then...its a sad to say that the computer lab comp cant be read...it means tat xiu min cant print out her assignment too..xiu min then accompany me to mock up room and out of a sudden darmendra appeared and help me with my binding things...after i finish doing it...i quickly rush down to attend my computer replacement classes....i started to see wat is going on...soon...i get wat they doing and starting to do so...do untill 4pm something...they planning to go home...so do i...i call my 2nd sis to fetch me....in the lab..jus left wai kin and ah xiang...today we have not spoken to each other...well...is ok^^i still revise back on wednesday,wat he talk to me and wat he did on me...it was a happy time...^^

well...i guess ill stop my blog here this time...i hope tat everything will be fine and i will be happy everyday...^^

best regards,

NeKo JoEy

No comments:

Post a Comment