Tuesday, June 14, 2005

a special tuesday~~~

tOday I wake up early at 8:30am....went downstairs to have my breakfast and then went upstairs at 10:40am to change my cloth and prepare to go college.At 11:10am...2nd sis come home and pick me and my 3rd sis then send us both to college.When I arrive college...I went to mockup room and saw that abby have a hair cut...and it shocked me becos it really looks not nice on her(i mean her hairstyle la)...and then i went back to downstairs to meet up with susan and bee ching in the CA classroom....chatted with them about 'someone''s gossip...having lots of fun with them...then not long after tat...my goh arrive with a suprise...trying to suprise us i mean...then we having more fun...hahaha...jus by the time susan wan to close the door that don let my goh come in...i walk in the same time...and susan jus close the door and my head got knock accidentaly....susan keep saying sorry to me...and i sit back on my chair...my goh immediately use his hand to wrapt where i got knock....hes indeed a good goh of mine...hehehe^^thx alot goh..^^

At around 12:30pm...me,bee ching,my goh and susan walk out of the college and saw steven's car and ask for a ride to syuen hotel...on the way to syuen hotel...he pick up 2 of his fren...after we thx steven for the ride...we went inside of secret recipe..we sit at a 6 ppl table....

its something like this

x<-------------> ah xiang
me(joey)<-----> my goh(kazuki) (the table style la)
susan<--------> bee ching


ive ordered a chocolate mud cake(which is recomended by susan) and a ice lemon tea....my goh ordered a double delight ice cream...for bee ching and susan they both ordered a beef lasagne....not long after that...they both ordered a chocolate mud cake again and share together...not long after tat ah xiang arrive.We have more fun together too....whahaha...we all had secretly planning to pay the bill for xiang...the amount of the fish fillet and chip..paid dividedly by 4 of us....but then he feel not gd becos we pay his meal for him...is ok la de xiang...np^^...small amount onli...no need to worry for us....we are frens ma...rite...no count de la...this is wat my goh said too yesterday....we've bough a mango cake for Mr.Alvin...my goh give me a RM50 notes and ask me to pay for the Mr.Alvin's cake....by the time i wanted to pay...i saw ah xiang was taking money from his wallet and luckily i saw it and pay it with the RM50 note...haha...i say to him....wat r u trying to do?....haha...then he jus smile....

Becos we are all poor...we all walk back to college....on the way back to college...i saw a unique bottle...which onli cos Rm1.50....i ask my goh help me pay 1st then ill pay him later for tat....all of our face turned red after walked under the big red hot sun....especially mine...(they say la)....i dono...bee ching says my face so red also...hahaha...when i arrive college...i run so fast to get my file...but then i was very "chuan qi"....so i rest at the stairs of 2nd floor....my goh was so worry me and force me to sit down there....hehe..^^...after i rest for around 5 mins...my goh accompany me go down to lobby and help me carry my pink file...he still seems to be so worry bout me...hehe^^...really glad to have a goh like him...hehe

well...its really a happy and hot day...i hope we will have more fun time together in the future....ill end my blog here today....

To bE coNtinuE~~~

best regards,

Neko Joeychong



No comments:

Post a Comment