Saturday, February 5, 2005

Repost

hmm....today i created my own blog.....dono why....my mood now very very unstable....haha...mayb get bored by 4 of my frens at vent.....haha...they are crazy....sometimes...we can hv lots of fun jus be in the vent..its really so fun to know and be with them there...hmm....happy to know them too...hehe^^sigh~~haiz....someone suddenly flash tru my mind....aha....tats him......i dono wats he's thinking...a ppl i never met b4 in rl....a fren of mine...im thinking.....the chances tat meeting up with him is too.....immposible....mayb im jus too...sensitive...or thinking too much of something tat immposible will happens....like my goh say..."ImPpOsIbLe~~"....sigh...i know ~>_<~....im starting to feel so erm...stupid....haha...actually i created a blog...jus becos im realy so boring...and noting to do...probably...thinking...how to makes myself...lives more happy everyday....in my thinking...its ok if today not happy....ill jus always hopes...tat tomolo will be more happy and more lucky...Something is very abnormal...tat day...i told a fren of mine name Seal...tat i write diary...and he say..."its so waste time writting diary"...well...i started to write diary since im 13...i still remember...at yr 2000...december...when im arranging something with my mom...in my father's office basement...i found a diary book...then..i was so happy...since then...i started to write diary till now...Now...writting diary alr becomes a part of my life...i must write diary everyday...its alr makes me think tat....writting diary is a thing i must do everyday,every year ,and every months...mayb some ppl will think...writting diary is wasting our time...but i don think so...its really kinda happy...reviewing those happy memories...i hv...was so happy...but when i saw those diary i wrote...when im 14...was very childish...and very stupid...my diary contents bout who im liking when im 14...how was the situation...all this stuff..lol...makes me laugh untill cant stop..haha...wkakakaka...diaries makes me get some experience from the pass mistake tat i did...so tat i wont be re-doing it again...hmm...my blogs too long...ill continue next time...tat's all for now 1st...To Be ContinuE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Best Regards,Joeychong

No comments:

Post a Comment