Wednesday, February 9, 2005

its new thing~~

Im writting blog again..hmm..this time...mayb will long abit..but as i think...my fren wont mind reading it la...haha...today...its new yr eve...everyone should so happy bout it...but not for me...today...for no reason...all bad things...happens to me...makes me feeling wan to cry...but at the end...i dint...mayb its life ba...life contents happy things and sad things...mayb ur sad now...but u wont be suprise to know tat...ur kinda happy..mayb few hours later la...who knows..hahaha..Lets jus hope tat...god bless me..will be more happy and more lucky tomolo...

Arg...haiz...get argue with my 3rd sis again...haiz...i wish one day i could go a place...tat the place...is without her at there..im alr tired beeing arguing with her...we've been arguing since im 10...now im alr 17 nearly 18...i alr feel so tired..i feel so suffer living with her in a same room...i hv 3 sis and a younger brother...for my 1st and 2nd sis and my younger brother...we can jokes and play together...as for my 3rd sis...i cant...opps i mean we cant...shes too serious..and too sensitif..among all my sisters and brothers...shes the one tat we cant communicate with...dono why...haiz...don talk bout her la....

Im now listening a nice song...name "wo men(shi shi ke ke)"..its sing by a quite famous rock band in tw..name Mayday(wu yue tian) they were so nice...

Valentines day is coming...aiks...its sad to know tat...im still celebrate it alone this yr...i wonder when will i celebrate with someone tat i really likes or loves..hahaha...aiks...its alr normal for me...for ive been singles for yrs...haha..actually...i know why...im tat type of gal tat don dare to tell a guy even if i really likes tat guy...mayb becos i doesn't looks pretty la...not a pretty gal though...and low in self-confidence...but luckily..i got a bunch of frens of mine...keep encouraging me to hv more self-confidence...i will raise my self-confidence...jus mayb abit slow ba...aha..i think so..my younger brother even say...u hv nothing to let a guy to likes u...ouch...tat hurts me..hmm..mayb hes true ba..dono..

well..i found out tat...im a person who will very easily get desperated...easily get sad person...i think...next time if i find bf...must need to find a happy and cheerfull person...who can makes me feel so happy all the time...if not...2 person sad together...lol..tats sad....hahaha...

hmm....its alr long enough i think...ill continue this next time...

To Be ContinuE~~~~~~~~~

Best Regards,

Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment