Friday, February 11, 2005

Chinese New Yr lo....wOOt~~~~~(repost)

hahaha....finally....its chinese new yr hmm....happy new yr to all my frens in the whole world la...hahaha....this yr...my father gives quite alot of ang pao...last yr was 280...this yr is 380...so happy leh...i told this to my goh...he jokingly say..."show off ar?"...hahahaha....im not la...but im quite happy la...i think totall all my ang pao money...got Rm430+...hahaha...so happy leh...hmm..think if need to use to buy something tat i wan...or put it in the bank lo...mayb this yr...ill get myself an atm card..haha..last yr cant...cos it needs to be 18 to get an atm card..so...i will get it this yr...

hmm...today is "nian chu er"...guess wat...i alr visited all my father's relatives...tomolo...no need go other placese...can stay at home alr ler...yay...yahoo~~...

Honestly,im an immpatient person...everytime my dad go visit his relatives...my maximum time for me at my relatives house is jus about half hour...short eh?hahaha...well...tats me...=P..once it pass half hour at my relatives house...i will starting to push my dad hand and show him im getting boring alr..and wants to go home asap...lolz...kinda childish eh...hahaha...immature ba..haha...not so mature yet la..im jus 17+...many things i still need to lrn...and it needs time...

today when i go my relatives house...i saw a pretty gal...shes pretty enough...jus abit fat...i would think if shes thin abit...sure looks so attrative...and every each time i saw pretty gal...i will some negatives+positives mixed de thinking...the negative thinking is..."see..ppl so pretty..u leh..haiz..."ill jus keep dissapointed...the positive thinking is..."mayb im not pretty as her...but i know myself not the pretty type of gal...im the cute type of gal..."tats makes me feel better...and helps me in raising my self-confidence...

hmm...im thinking...how to celebrate valentines this yr...hmm..mayb ill jus go listen to some loves songs...and watch tv...mayb will got loves movies...wont makes me feel boring la...

hmm...i hv a fren name raine(carie)...shes a nice gal..and nice fren to chat with...although shes 24 this yr..but her sound was soo nice...no wonder vxxxxxn will fall for her...i think if im a boy...i will also fall for her...she got a pretty faces..and sweet sound...sadly...she hv the all thing tat i don hv...such as pretty faces...and sweet sound...mayb i wont care for pretty faces...but i do wans a sweet sound...haha...but the truth is...i don hv a sweet sound...hahaha...i guess ill jus hv to accept the sound tats given by god starts from the day i born...and one thing so important tat i must lrn from raine(carie)...and tat is...always keep myself happy and smiles more...its so important i think...ill try to keep myself happy always from now on...

sometimes...i will think so much thing...and i will tell all my thinking to my goh...and sometimes...i makes him worry bout me...i wan to say...sorry goh...makes u worry for me...next time i wont de la...

i guess ill stop it here this time...continue next time ba...

To Be ContinuE~~~~

Best Regards,

Joeychong

No comments:

Post a Comment