Sunday, September 2, 2012

Gathering and bowling session :)

Receive Ivan's call and ask my bro to drop me at Josephine. It was so sweet of my bro and I thank him when I reach. Was rather being abit rude without notice, according to Ivan. Must not repeat that again *only talk to him even when his friends is around*

It's been months since we last met around April. I'm glad we are still as close as always :) he suddenly say *friends are always better than being couples in a way whereby couples might not ends up still being friends but friends will still be there :) however in my opinion that also depending on situation :/

The gathering last from 430 till 635pm. Then I ask Ivan to drop me at olivenz behind Jusco. Asked him to sit for awhile while waiting see Meng and tuck Leong to reach, so until around 740 they arrived and finally I am able to introduce 2 person who meant a lot in my life, my 2 best friend of my life. :) Love both of them :)

After dinner we went to parade for our. bowling session. It was my first time experience same goes to see Mun and tuck leong. Ends up I lost the most :/ but it doesn't matter as long as we had fun together :) had a great day today ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment