Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dearest Dii

Decided to dedicate this post to my dearest dii. Saw his sorry on his own blog’s chatter box, felt sad. Sad because we haven’t been talking for quite some time now. But I know he has his own reason of doing so, probably girlfriend issue and also studies. His studies in poly is really so hectic I would say so, that’s what I felt from him.

Still remember how I know him until we get very very close for around, 8 months time. I wanna thanks to Chester, if not because of him I wouldn’t have this cute didi. =) Having him as my dii is really one of the greatest thing happen in my life. Although he’s so much younger than me, but his thinking is quite matured, a sweet matured guy. =)

I will never forget how we spend those sad and happy times even just over viber. I’m glad I’m there for you mentally during your sad times. I really wished I could be there physically for you, not only your ex. ^^ To be a real jie jie that can support you and give you a warm hug. I really wished. =)

I wanna thanks you for accompany me for interview last month. You woke up so early for me and pei me the whole day until after lunch. I’m really grateful. =)

No matter what happens, you know I’m always here for you and support you. Jie always love you! =) Jiayous in studies and cheer up always <3

IMG_1558

No comments:

Post a Comment