Monday, April 9, 2012

Le Paris Here I Come! :)

Marina Bay Sands?  Poofed. Gone like a wind, not going anymore… =(

France? Yes please. Ticket has been booked and taken, date has been confirmed and this means Le Paris Here I come ! However, it cost me around 6k T_T

Nevertheless, I have to go on this trip no matter how, I might still very young but my friends around me are not able to go with me on this =/

Lately, everything is weird, people around me, things that is happening, it’s all weird, even at my work place. On work issue, I tell myself, no matter what changes I felt, as long as I do my part well, that’s all, just so simple. Can’t afford to lose my job and I know I wont! =)

P.S: Some may think eating alone is carefree and worriless, it is true but it can be very lonely too sometimes. =/

God please bless me on everything.

Recently, I feel the changes in my good friend peng gor. We’ve been so close for so many years, we can on phone for 1 hour plus and laugh non stop, but for the past few weeks I feel difference in him, don’t ask me what I just feel the difference on him. Confronted him and he say he might be changed but want me to know that it’s not because of me or he dislikes me or he hates me. IT’s not. He convinced me that everything is alright and ask me don’t worry. I understand that people changes in time, maybe I just need to learn to adapt the changes and adjust myself to the changes around me. =/

Bought myself a Dior Liquid Foundation last week.

packshots_3348900833678

This bottle of foundation cost me RM120 (Thanks to Carol Sis’s voucher discounted RM20.) =)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment