Monday, April 16, 2012

Guiltiness

 

除了对不起,我不知道该说什么了..

I have to cut down my emotions (already in progress), I shouldn’t show so much emotional to my friends around me. Thanks to mei and sai, and most importantly my dearest close friend, Peng Gor aka EJ.

Not to mention nag about anything just nag for awhile then just move on to another topic, don’t drag too long. Have to always remind myself, to be considerate and change my current image in my friends.

However, my guiltiness inside me is killing me. I have to go into audi and pretend everything is alright. Can’t afford to lost the friends around me, so no more emo for me. I swear! Decision has been made, actions need to be carried out.

Peng gor, I would like to express how sorry I am towards you, I say those to everyone we both is my fault but I didn’t know what to do when you treated me coldly it sucks to be treated that way. I want to see if they can help me on this issue therefore I try each and everyone of them whom we know. Despite the fact I have a reason for this, I know I shouldn’t and I’m wrong. You are right to be mad at me. I deeply apologize. :(

I will change, I really will try harder to change. >.<

T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment