Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Truth ?

Am I being sensitive or you’re actually hiding the truth from me?

At some point, I hope the reason of you doing so is to protect me, but I rather you tell me the truth. Not too sure if what he said is right, when I confront you, you told me you didn’t know a thing about it. I guess there is nothing I could do however it hurts me cause we were so close.

A lot to digest in just a night, it’s really so hard to please everyone. No matter how I wanted to defend and explain for myself, I just don’t seem to get a chance to do so. Even for something I didn’t do but being accused of doing so, I don’t get a chance to even explain about it, what’s fair about that? Even if I did something wrong please at least let me know what is the charges? But it’s exactly like I have been sentenced to death before even getting a chance to do self-explanation. Sigh.

A lot of things going in my mind, but I guess no matter how long I dwell into the things I don’t have answers, I still won’t get any answer I want by overthinking about it. So just let things goes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment