Friday, March 2, 2012

Girls Date Out!

Fetched Iris sis from her work place after work ends at 6 and drop myself off in Parkson to meet up with Suki.

Booked Kbox for singing session. Called Suki once I reach Parkson. Meet up her in front of Kbox and we went in to sing. It’s been a very long time since our last date to sing. Sing until 8 and we went down to Sushi King for dinner. We shared a set and chit chat.

After dinner we decide to watch “This Means War” and we go GSC and buy tickets. Its been a very long time since I did this all in one day time. Every time just movie or just singing session. I had a great night ! =)

Talking about “This Means War”, I really love this movie. I laugh from starting till the end of this movie. ! 9/10! =D

I love Tuck! =p Safe and Sweet!  FDR is charming too but a little bit too playful for me. Suki prefer on FDR of course and me? Tuck ! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment