Thursday, December 10, 2009

Over.

Finally, exam ended. My last paper was Management accounting which is 3 days ago on 7th of December. God really did bless me for this subject. Thanks God. :) Woke up around 6am just to study and memorize all those accounting formulas. I discovered a way to memorize those accounting formulas.

Gross Profit Margin

GPM = GP / Net Sales

Net Profit Margin

NPM = NP / Net Sales

Current Ratio

CR = CA / CL

Return On Capital Employed

ROCE = NP / (A-CL)

and etc. xD

7 months ago on today, I get to know someone who make me so in love with even until now. Lately a lot of stuffs going on as my 2nd sis is getting married on 3rd Of January 2010. Mama already bought me a RM 210 dinner dress for me for my 2nd sis’s wedding.

At this very moment, I feel my heart is aching and there is nothing I can do about it. Knowing he will be going out with her makes me even more heartache. It’s my fault for not born in sg. I blame myself for everything. I’m really sorry and I just wanted to say you have no idea how much I wanted to be really beside you. Bless you both. Hope you enjoyed your date, as long as you’re happy, I will try so hard to stand the pain I’m having now even though it is very painful for me. Been very sad for the past few days ever since my exam ends. Just came back from outside after going out with Siew Wai. She got herself a Myvi SE White color. She got it since 19th November. It was really so comfy and that is why I love Myvi so much.

I know you think of me as just a friend, and that crossing that line is the furthest thing from an option you’d ever consider. But I have to say it… I can’t talk to you without wanting to express my love for everything you are to me.

tumblr_kqmr0r31v31qa1wzko1_400

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment