Friday, December 11, 2009

</3

heart-broken-1

I can hear the sound of my heart broken into pieces. It’s irritating and hurting my ears every second every minute. The pieces of my heart is shattered all over. I am stunned sitting on the ground didn’t know what to do. I am collapsing.

It’s bleeding non stop, anyone kind enough to borrow me a plaster?  It’s so painful and I don’t know how to react. My other senses became malfunction for I can only feel pain now especially the pain in my heart. Only him can cure the pain that I’m going through now. But will he cure me once again?

All this while, I’ve been trying my best and very hard to be a good girl to him. Guai guai listen to what he says, he asked me to study harder for my exam, I listened to him and study non stop from day to night. I didn’t even dare to rest even when my brain is overload and cause headaches in me. I’ve been loving him ever since June and it didn’t really stop even after August 17th. Yes August 17th, I will never forget how sad I am that night. Singing falling slowly and crying so badly but I didn’t dare to tell him. I act normal in front of him.

No matter what he told me, I listen and I love it. I don’t even care whether what he told me was lies or not. I love him still. I love his lies and I love him for who he is. No matter how good he say I am, no matter how he know how much I love him and how much I need him, no matter how he say I could be a better gf,  or perhaps like he said I am cute in my own ways, but it all doesn’t matter anymore when he’s chosen her even when I’m better than her like he said. What did I do wrong? If I’m really this good like he said, why am I not chosen? I can give up everything for him, even I am so eager to work in sg is also because of him. What’s the use of me being a good girl anymore when he doesn’t even like me?

I am collapsing, drowning in the sea of love, can anyone kind enough to give me a hand or perhaps a rope? My heart so so pain >< </3 I only hope for him to care for me, he said he will still care for me, I really hope he do, that’s the only thing I ask for. >< Coz I really can’t live without him anymore. ><

I am listening to better in time, it’s gonna hurt when it heals too, I can only pray hard and hope everything will be better in time.

 tumblr_kphxhwXUFz1qzdr4go1_500

Please continue to care for me, you are keeping me alive. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment