Friday, March 20, 2009

Resigned~??!!

Resignation

Yes, its exactly like the title. I resigned from my job on the 15th of March.

Reasons:

  • My *Secret* has been discovered and therefore I have to stopped my job and clear my left over exam papers. Been working there since 5th of Jan, been through alot of sad times and happy times.

Known quite alot of new friends there like the whole front office colleague like Ya, Rina, Anis, Lela, DM Sofian, Kak Faez, Mini, Emma, and of coz, the newly friendly nice and cute trainnee Ebel.

Sales department Head, Nicholas Liew, Weena, and Yvonne. The person which I salute the most, GM Mr Michael. Of course, Joana the HR Executive, Yuet Meng my ex schoolmate, Nisa from the purchasing.

F&B Manager Mr Thomas, Assistant F&B Manager Nizam, supervisor Shaq, Wiswa, & Jason. Executive Housekeeper Encik Zul, Annuar, Kak Izan, Kak Nila, Roslan.

I know I will surely miss them, but still, I'll miss *HIM* the most...

No comments:

Post a Comment