Sunday, March 22, 2009

c a l v i n

Calvin is back from Aussie! Although its been months since he's back from aussie, due to my dear Rains is busy with work, we postponed the meet up from Chinese new year eve until 2 days ago.

*Counting by fingers*, I've known Calvin for like 3 year ++ ler bah? Still remember how I get to know him. That time I was talking to Hansel in the lobby and Calvin is sitting beside Hansel. They both talked in Cantonese. But hor, when I sit beside them, I heard them talking and I suspect something different. So I went to ask Calvin whether he speaks mandarin ones, and my guessing was right. =D *Proud*

Finally we went out for dinner 2 days ago. Calvin fetch me after he manage to found Rains 's house around 8:30pm. So once again I took them to Dennis. I think I really love the ambience there, makes me feel so relax and happy every time I went there for dinner. I'm glad we still keep in contact after Calvin finish his diploma. Did a lot of talking which he's currently helping with his dad's business and of coz, PHOTO Session~!

Let the photos continue the story….

Calvin n Me

 Rains and Me

Me and Calvin 

P/s: Calvin's new car is very comfortable! Its the New Corolla Altis xD

That's all for that day, so long =p

No comments:

Post a Comment