Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines 2009

Happy Valentines Day Peeps...^^

Valentines Day is a day full with warm and sweet feelings. Almost all of the couples in the world celebrates it together and having sweet moments on this special day. For me its has been always the same except for the valentines of 2007, which I receive my first bouquet of roses which consist of 22 roses because 22 is my birth date. Andrew ask me to be his valentines. But I didn't accept it. I don't like him when he ask me to be his valentines. So better don't waste people's time lor ^^.

However, this year I celebrate valentines day together with my best friend see meng, Ian Ting, and Jin Hao. I just know this guy about 1 or 2 weeks ago. Can't really recall. He was a friend of see meng when see meng study in Polytechnic Bukit Mertajam. I would say he is really a funny guy. I was so happy laughing talking to him when the first time we met. Because of they keep saying about my salary is RM400, he creates a nickname for me, which is RM400. lols.

Around 2:30pm, I've reach Jusco *thanks a lot to my bro, love ya ^^*. I went to meet up with see meng and Ian Ting at Kbox Embassy's Entrance. Not long after that, Jin Hao reach. We got our room no. then went straight to the room and start to sing. It was so fun singing. And I sing like nobody's business. lol. Since Jin Hao is the only guy in the room, any duet song, we will just ask him to sing as the guy and one of us sing the girl. 走火入魔 is one of my all time favorite song and me and jin hao duet in this song. It was very happy. ^^

I got praise cute by someone. Keke. Thanks Hor ^^

We went to hair clip shops to see for hair accessories after the sing-k session. Me and Ian Ting was busy choosing and trying mini hair clips on our hair. Half way, Jin Hao says he wanna leave already because he has to attend his friend's one-night-before-wedding dinner. After that we went to Dennis to have our dinner then we went home after that.

That's all for now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment