Monday, February 9, 2009

Luna Dearie Sis..

today was my dearie's sis luna's birthday...
its been months since she last accept my calls or reply my msg...
untill today I have totally no idea why is she ignoring me...
i mean...die oso need a reason mah...
i didnt know what to do but I really hope that she wont ignore me anymore...>
knowing her is the best thing tat happend in my life...i will always remember the forever friends bear she gave me as my birthday present...its written *Forever Friends*....ive just send her a voice sms...hope she listens...and my best friend actually blogs...and i dono a thing about it untill i go and read mindy's blog...why must all kek sim things haf to happend in one day?? it is soo cruel to me u know?? ><....dearie....i really missed u sooooo much....><
piggie, if u happend to read this, please msg me on msn...i need ur help...><>...

No comments:

Post a Comment