Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged

TAGGED!!!!
By
Catherine
1. What's the relationship of you and her/him ?

she's one of my good friend during my industrial training in dorsett kl.

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him ?

Pretty, cute, nice, friendly, and cheerful.

3. The most memorable things she/he have said to you

Once, I went out with her after work. We went to sungai wang as usual. She saw a skeleton handphone straps which cost quite expensive in sungai wang. However, she din buy it because its too expensive for such a small thing. One time when I went out with albee to time square, I saw the exact same handphone strap as the one she likes with a cheaper price. So I bought it and gave it to her the next day after work. She was so happy and she say "so cute, this is the one I say wanna buy de, I like it so much...thanks alot.... : )"

4. The most memorable things she/he had done for you

Telling me jokes when we work in checkers. Hahaha...really miss tat time alot...

5. If she/he became your lover, you will..

I believe she's not a lesbian and neither do I. lols

6. If she/he become your enemy, you will....

that's not something which possible to be happen.

7. If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on..

nothing to be improve le, I think she's a good lover.

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is..

never will be, so no reason. xP

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is ?

Buy her a birthday present as her birthday is near already. Hehehe...

10. The overall impression of him/her is...

a friend that i never regret of knowing her. because she's such a cheerful person.

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you ?

no idea? lols...have to ask them oni I know.

12. The character of you for yourself is ?

a best friend of mine ever describe me as :

Blur

Understanding

Caring

Good Listener

Stupid (lol)

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is ?

being too caring.

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is ?

myself

15. For the people who care about you and likes you, say something about them.

thanks for caring about me. I truly appreciate and I love you all. ^^

Ten people to tag

Catherine

Godly

Zy

Mindy Mei

Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?

no idea, have to check with her later on. =)

No.3 is a male or female ?

Male

What is no.1 studying about?

Hotel Management In Taylors

Is no.4 single ?

for now, yes I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment