Monday, November 17, 2008

Determination

I finally decide to learn to blog the way my dear cousin ZY blogs.
Recently, I've been thinking alot about my future.
A friend of mine gave me this opportunity to work in HSBC Bank.
Quite good pay though, RM1600 per month.
BUT, its so far away, its in CYBER JAYA. =="
I know this is a very good opportunity.
But its still too far away.
I believe I will have better opportunity in the future. :D
Er Jie came back from KL last friday nite.
It's been some time since she started work in KL.
Hope everything goes fine with her from now on. :)

I finally decide to look for a job here in Ipoh.
Wish Me Luck Peeps. :)
But first, I need to finish my report (SERIOUSLY THIS TIME)

I have some plans on my mind.
First, I finish my training report and pass it to Miss.
Second, I do notes for all the subjects that I'm going to sit.
Third, look for a job. At least work untill January. Maybe. :)

Determination Is All I NEED~~!!

* DETERMINATION *

No comments:

Post a Comment