Thursday, August 16, 2007

Susana's Holiday

finally, the day of susana going back to indonesia for holiday has come...wake up early in the morning at 630am...took a pillow with me so tat i can sleep in the car...lol xD....

arrive kl around 10:20am....have our breakfast at mcD...as usual, i ordered McEgg Muffin...airport is one of the place u get to see different kinds of people...diff races, diff age, diff language and diff nationality...quite envy those foreigners can grow so tall...unlike us asians...especially girls...not many are born tall...

sent susana through the terminal and we went to mv...when im inside mv ed...i called ps as wat he asked me to...but he din pick up the phone...since he said if he din pick up the phone when i call, meaning hes working...so i accompany my parents to the IT World and take my dad's PDA to the place he bought the PDA to fix his PDA....then suddenly ps sms me to find him in mv south court...but my parents is hungry so we went to mv de food court to have our lunch...since i finish my lunch earlier and so i went to find ps while my parents still eating....i walked to south court...from far i saw ps's face...hes chatting with his work fren which is a girl...XD...so i don wan kacau mar...purposely went into a shop near tat booth to see some cloth oni went up to him and gave him nana de prezzie...and he kacau me by keep on use the tester on his hand to spray on me...=.=...went to the counter to answer a simple question but i was blur and gave the question a wrong answer...but then i recorrect it and they gave me a sample of Dior Perfume...chatted with ps a while then went to find my parents at IT World...saw some Fujitsu lappie...asked my dad to see cuz i wan to buy it...however, took some brochures...and then we went back to ipoh...when we arrive home, its 8pm already...tired but happy day...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment