Friday, August 17, 2007

Being Blur Wasnt As Good As I Think It Is~~

being blur wasnt good after all...i used to think tat being blur is good...even some of my frens say "being blur is good lar...can live more happily and have a simple mind..." however, u'll notice tat somehow...being blur, is not as good as it seems when things go wrong and u still dono wat is happening untill people around u tells u so...

after 2 days hanging out with xiu min and choon chuen...things gone wrong...xiu min doesnt seems to like me talking with choon chuen...in my thoughts, i just talk to choon chuen like usual...we are good frens even b4 xiu min and choon chuen get together...however, this has made xiu min and choon chuen quarelled after the saturday concert...and i was still blur blur there untill thursday morning i went to library and saw yuk thart...we talked for a while...he told me everything tat happends between xiu min and choon chuen...and its related to me somehow...i feel very guilty for causing them both quarelled...untill class time...xiu min refuse to talk to me and sit with me as usual...i knew something went wrong...i cannot stand it this way...for i really care alot for xiu min...i cant stand when something wrong happen between me and my fren...somo its xiu min...

i left earlier for Mr. Yau's class due to the problems occur between me and xiu min...i was so stress and sad when i get home...chatted with chang meng and banana about my probs...both also calm me down...thanks to them le...i reli calm down alot...too bad tat Ps working...if not he can share my probs also...no nid me so suffer tat time....

on the same nite, i smsed her...apologised and wrote watever i think in my heart...she replied...and i feel reli relief...our probs is not fully settled yet...but i hope god bless me le...God~~pls bless our frenship will never change....><"

No comments:

Post a Comment