Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Feel Relief After Confession~~

Finally~~last nite, i did something i never thought i would do~~my confession towards him~~

to do so, i need alot of courage...real alot of courages...cuz for people like me, i will just normally keep in my heart...after all hes just another guy i secretly adores...

but...i have a group of great fren...which is alex and ps and my dearest god sis luna...they support me in doing so...and i could say most of my supports are from them...they've been expecting me to confess long time ago, just tat i wasnt really well prepared yet...till yesterday nite, they all are there for me...and so i confessed to him...

hes a smart guy...guess he knows wat im going to say after i said "actually there is something i wanted to tell u long time ago..." to him...starting he was like running away...try to avoid me...however, thanks alot to my best fren...put so much effort in helping me by asking him to give me an answer and tell me everything...

after i said tat phrase, he didnt reply me...and i was already so nervous...and my tears even...falls down...
however, maybe ive expected to be crying...i didnt cry for long...just like maybe 20mins...(i don think tats long lol) hes the 3rd guy i ever cry for in my life...hopefully there wont be 4th guy for me to cry for...wahahaha xD

and finally, he replied with "o.o?" then i reply him with "i just wan to tell u that, i like you, tats all" cant imagine those few simple words which i could normally type in just 10secs would be so hard at tat very moment...and of coz, the confession wasnt successful...he told me that now he don feel like having relationship untill hes 21 yrs old...so the answer was a NO however...i just wish him all the best and ask to become one of his close fren...he said we both already are close fren since last time...lol..after tat i just chat with him everything i don dare to chat in the past....i even told him tat i felt so relieve after confessing to him~~and he say its good...lol

however oso, din regret in liking him for so long...he said im "zhuan qing"(loyal to love) lol~~something like compliment...lol

however, things ended in a quite conformtable way...and starting last nite, ps become my new best frens where hes became my close frens...=D good ending rite? =D

i think i wont be able to accept others in a period of time...me, my god sis luna, and ah goh...3 of us needs time to recover...and im happy for my god sis...cuz she finally settle with angel...lets recover together...gambateh ne~~!! ^^

till then, cheers ppl ^^

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:30 PM

    glad it ended in such a way o~ well.. he didn't say after 21 he dun accept u ma.. u can.. try again de~ haha~ ><"

    but let love stuff be in it's own path la.. when the time comes, it'll bloom~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx hor mei~~i believe so...lets gambateh and wish we will bloom ^^

    ReplyDelete