Sunday, June 24, 2007

Overnight of See Meng ^^

see meng(my bestfriend) was supposed to come to my house on thursday nite...unfortunately, her father is not free tat nite to fetch her to my house...so, she came on friday around 3pm~~

June 22nd, Friday,
as usual, we talked alot...share alot of stories together...
lend her my comp to do some of her stuff...
untill around 7pm++...went downstairs to eat dinner with my family then watch tv a while...

untill 8pm++,my younger bro fetch me and her out (becuz don wan parking lol~~)
bought alot of food and stuffs...stop at ah tong's bubble milk tea stall to buy bubble milk tea from her while chatting with her...and also wanted to ask her to help my cut my hair...i wanted to cut a short layout...wanna get a fresh hair style...^^

see meng order a champagne flavour, i ordered apple flavour
first time try apple flavour...the taste oso not bad ^^ and i packed one strawberry flavour for my brother~~ untill 9:30pm++, called my bro to fetch us... eaten all the suppers i bought and so full...then we went upstairs to continue our talkings...

see meng wanted to intro me to his fren's bro...starting see meng was just joking,
then his fren treat it as real...funny nia lol~~we both talk talk talk untill 12:30am++...see meng so tired...so we both sleep~~

June 23rd, Saturday,
wake up quite late in the morning, when truly wake up, already 10:30am~~
after the face washing and teeth brushing session, see meng went downstairs to eat the "ba zhang" made by my mom...where i still chatting with my frens on skype and msn~~was having quite fun conversation with luna, hola and ps~~

in the chat room, i heard tat there is a "the next hola gf audition" going on...dono whether hes just joking or wat...however, tat time when he says someone ask for the no1 of the number to que to become his gf? i was wondering in my heart...whos tat someone tat ask for the number 1? lol really no idea le...maybe is one of his female frenz...but i guess defintely not those girls from his uni ones...^^" no matter how, just wish him good luck in tat lar...=D

luna even ask me to accompany her to join this "next hola gf audition"...and yet need requirement though...talents and stuff...then i told luna, im not talented..luna said find gf no nid look for the most talented ones, and ho replies with "yea normally i choose for the most stupid one" lol...funny nia the whole conversation~~lol...after all, he might be just joking lar...hahas~~lol...after tat i went downstairs to eat the cheese sausage bun i bought last nite...

see meng brought his hair straighterend clip along...so she help me clip my hair...and its really straighter alot...xD...however, it only last for a while...after bath, the hair will back to the normal condition~~then see meng been using my comp to do her stuff again...from 3pm++ untill 6pm, then we went down to have our dinner and took some photo together...


Here are the photos we took~~ lol xD



tats all for now...cheers ppl =D

No comments:

Post a Comment