Wednesday, June 7, 2006

today at around 9am, after i get my docket i went to sit with puga and the rest~~

we start to discuss and keep on study and try to remember as many as we could~~

at around 9:30, the new lecture with a curry bun hairstyle came to us and inform us that its time to exam~~ so we just walk in and ready for our exam

luckily wat i studied yday did come out...in section A, i able to answer all the questions, each question at least one page~~ but in the section B, i only answer question 2 and only half page....hopefully i can get a good results lar...(if can get merit then is better lo xD)

2molo is the f&b paper...very worry coz some of the noTES was not given~~god pls bless me that i can answer all the exam questions tomolo~~

internet is down again...argh...><" its been down for few days time....when will it get back to normal??!! hopefully it will get back to normal asap~~~!

today yvonne told me that shi ying is registered to study in my college in hotel management also...this is really a great news for me~~ few days ago ah yang release from ns and he sms me to tell me how crazy the situation he feels when all the ppl in the college talking english...when i see his sms i direct called him and talk to him...and ive try to comfort him and tell him he will soon get used to the environment and says that i will help him^^

recently seems that alot of ppl have the same situations as me( having exams ) wish all the people that is going to have exam or having exams now good luck and study hard lo...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment