Tuesday, June 13, 2006

past this few days, my internet is really pissing me off, that is also which makes me cant wrote my blog for the past few days~~

well..this morning i saw the testi from chanelle to me...althought its really short but its meaningful and i like it..^^

now im listening to jolin's new album while chatting with wilson on msn...well...i was quite suprise to see him on9...but he was using e-messenger and online-ing in the hotel lobby he lives in new york...the hotel he lives in was called Best Western...lol (wonder if the hotel is really the best western hotel lol)

i add ah goh into the chat room so that they can chat more...becoz wilson was asking something about wow...from wat he told us, he will be back on friday morning at 5am...=.="...22 hours of flight, i might as well jump off the plane...lol (kidding lar)

mom just give me a call that my sg aunt together with 2 of her frens...is coming to our house...i bet later is going to be noisy...

wilson will be going to harvard for a tour...lol...harvard leh...so i ask him to take alot of picture there to make ppl believe that he graduated from there...lol(wonder if ppl will believe)
ive been trying very hard to get to lvl 42 but seems that my internet don allowed me to and keep making me hang, lag and then die...if the situation continue to be like this...its going to take me forever to get lvled...><"

i must get to lvl 42 asap...><"...i really want my lvl 42 blade><"

No comments:

Post a Comment