Wednesday, June 26, 2013

If only you know…

I wished for many things in my life. But at this very moment, my wishes lies in you. A lot of times, I really wish I am there to share with you. Small wishes that you will never know, because I won’t say it out in front of you.

I don’t want to overthink things. I just wish things could just remain as it is like now.

No matter how much worries I have, I can only do the best thing by being myself as usual~ After all, I am just me. =/ Not sure what I’m trying to say. I don’t seems to get tired talking to you. How I wish I could just tell you how I feel at this moment. I start to ask myself, “can we be more than just friends?” “is it possible?” because I feel comfortable around you. I have to say not many people can make me feel that way. You’re probably the 2nd person who can make me feel this way. Never knew how strong it is until something happened. I feel threatened by it. I am worried. But then again, what can I do but quietly blogging while listening to yiruma’s song hope it can calm me.  My first confession to you. =/

tumblr_l6mne3WE801qd0f16o1_500

No comments:

Post a Comment