Friday, December 7, 2012

As you turn away~

This is quite a meaningful song for me...which the lyrics I would say is so ME! 

Sigh...




I would really agree on most of the lyrics...
especially this few part...

I don't wanna let you go...but you're already gone....
Now you kiss my cheek soft and bittersweet
I can read it in your eye baby this is our goodbye...

Nothing more to say nothing more to break ~
I keep reaching out for you...
hoping you might stay....

Nothing more to give nothing left to take~
I keep reaching out for you, reaching out for you...as you turn away...

Let go of my hand so I can feel again...
Nothing gonna hurt as much
as that final touch...
No we can't be friends 
Cause I don't think I could take seeing you 
And knowing where we've been...
I hope you understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment