Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Surprised Visit

last week, Jackson messaged me and told me that he's coming up from JB to pay me a visit...

Yesterday morning while I was still sick and resting on the sofa, Jackson messaged me that he's on his way coming up to Ipoh together with one of his friend who just came back from Australia.

They nearly got lost because both of them not good in Malay...however, they still managed to get to the town area of Ipoh...so I taught them how to drive for the rest of the road in Ipoh area...after they check in their hotel - Excelsior, Jackson called me and ask me for dinner because they haven't really stuff anything into their stomach since their breakfast at 10...

around 8, me and my brother went out together to dinner with them...we fetch them at the hotel and then took them to *Fifteen Floor Ya Chai Chicken*...we talked a lot...Albert really knows a lot...whatever U ask, he can surely tells you about it....simply anything...after that we took them to buy some local produced food...then we show them the Green Town area so that they can spend some night time there....

after showing them how to go Greentown, we sent them back to the hotel...they even invited us for breakfast tomorrow morning at the famous dim sum restaurant which is just behind the hotel...

11th June 2008

woke up early in the morning at 7...by my bro...get prepared and then went out at 8...reach there 10 minutes later...we were actually late already...but luckily they din complaint... :)

talked a lot...then around 830...my bro left me with them and went for class at 9...took them to all those famous mountain such as *Nan Tien Tong*, & *Perak Tong* ...then took them to lunch at Moment...

When I tot Albert will be sitting beside Jackson as usual, he sat beside me...helped him ordered the famous *Wat Dan Yi Min*...everything ends up quite happily...when we finish our lunch, we went to my father's factory...to let them see how to produce gloves...

around 330, they are about to leave...so we took some photos...here are some of the photos...

Albert N Me~~

Jackson N Me

Acting Innocent~~=X

My 2 Body Guard~~ =P

No comments:

Post a Comment