Thursday, May 8, 2008

Emo~~

Cover_901

its been quite some time i didnt blog...its all because of my lame lazyness...-.-

last sunday, i got my right leg sprained...*ouch* ><"...it was so painful at the moment i fall down...and now im walking like a disabled person... sobs T.T...hopefully my leg will be recover before this saturday...coz im going to jb to celebrate my ah ma's birthday...

its been some time since my last meeting with my ah ma, since shes staying in sg to help my youngest auntie to take care of her 2 daughter...every year my ah kong or ah ma's birthday is the reunion gathering of all of my mom's sisters and brothers...it is also a gathering between me and my cousins...from my 2nd aunt's son until my small aunt's daughter...wow

then i was surfing around...went to read mindy's blog, her latest post i've already read through, then i went to piggie's blog...her blog is still very interesting to read as usual...but it was her latest post tat suprised me...along her latest post, i saw alot of photos...the emo gang member's photo...piggie, piggie's sis chyn aka emo leader, alex aka nana, kinz, hola, ps, and the emo cat, JO...when it comes to the sub topic of *emo gang members...below ps's photo, its writen: Mr Peng Sang aka the wilboar - JOEY's favourite...i was thinking "omg, ps is my fav? hes my best friends leh...aiyoyo..@@~~" bah...nvm, i went to comment on the post, and saw ps's *feedback*...lolx...its all so funny nia....xD

i have no idea wats with my phone lately...=.=...ish~~!! when i wan to use my phone's camera, it hang for 10 SECOND...ish~~!!! poor thing my dear phone...=(...but i still likes u alot..my Nokia 6233~~=D...all this while, i did some research on nokia's phone, found one tat meet my requirement - Nokia 6220...it is said to be available in the phone market few months later...roughly around july - september...till then...awaiting ~~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment